BFGoodrich, a brand of the Michelin Group, has held its first ‘BFGoodrich Day 2023’ – a special driving event that gives invited guests a chance to test the features, handling, and performance of BFGoodrich tires in different road conditions; while learning more about BFGoodrich’s rich history and legacy, through its full range of tire products.
The event, which takes place from 3rd to 11th November 2023, at Khao Yai National Park, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand; is expected to host more than 200 distributors, media and influencers from 8 countries in the East Asia and Oceania region – namely, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
The BFGoodrich Day 2023 comprises an Exhibition Zone, and 5 Workshop Stations. The Exhibition Zone showcases the long history and legacy of BFGoodrich brand that dates back to over 150 years. The brand was established in the US in 1870 by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich, and joined the Michelin Group in 1990. The brand has been known for its ground-breaking innovations, such as the first American-made radial tire, the world’s first radial All-Terrain and Mud-Terrain tires, and the official tire of choice for the Columbia Space Shuttle.
The brand has also won many prestigious motorsport races, such as Le Mans 24 Hours, Baja 1000, and Dakar Rally. The Exhibition Zone also displays a full range of BFGoodrich products, both off-road and on-road:
- BFGoodrich Trail Terrain T/A – a premium tire that delivers excellent on-road performance and light off-pavement capability.
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 – a legendary tire for 4x4s, 4x2s, SUVs, and high-rise pickups that provides powerful off-road traction, even on the toughest terrain.
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 – a “must-have” tire for the serious off-road enthusiast that offers extreme traction and toughness in any condition.
- BFGoodrich Advantage Touring – a good value-for-money “on-road” tire, ideal for daily urban driving, designed to give drivers confidence in any road they take.
- BFGoodrich g-Force Phenom – an on-road, ultra-high-performance tire that enhances vehicle performance in both wet and dry conditions.
Participants can also enjoy a fun and exciting driving experience at 5 Workshop Stations, two of which are for off-road activities (cross country, hotlap, and off-road buggy) located at the Wild Calling Farm Park, a private camping ground surrounded by mountains; another two are for on-road activities (handling & braking, mini circuit, and hotlap) located at the 8 Speed Motor Track, a versatile venue for various events other than racing, on an almost 20-acre compound; and the off-road trail trip to Khao Yai Tieng, a mountaintop destination with stunning viewpoints.